About IAUA Membership
IAUA provides a forum and networking for urologists of Indian descent, to meet, share and foster professional and cultural advancement.
Annual membership with IAUA includes:
- Scientific Meeting. An excellent scientific program is planned each year at the spring IAUA meeting held in conjunction with the American Urological Association’s Annual Meeting (your input is welcome).
- Network of Experts. Access to the IAUA website and members only section to network with other IAUA members and experts in urology.
- Eligibility for three outstanding grants programs:
- The AUA/IAUA Chakrobortty Fellowship Program
- The IAUA/Sakti Das /Urology Care Foundation Research Award
- The IAUA/Kailash Kedia/Urology Care Foundation Research Award
- Career Advice. Have a question for an expert, but don’t know who to ask? Send a message to us and we will do the research. Have a career related or practice question that needs an answer? Contact us. We are here to help you with any professional concerns you may have.
- Discounted registration for the IAUA Annual Banquet
For questions or concerns please contact:
IAUA Member Services
c/o Veritas Meeting Solutions